December 27, 2012

The PJ Parade 2012

Here's the rundown on this year's Christmas PJs.

The only thing missing from this photo is our friend Tracy, who used to be part of this tradition. Now she lives on the other side of the country. We're always hopeful she'll join us for another Christmas Eve.

Tomas got flannel PJs with sock monkeys in Santa hats on them. This past year, Tomas has turned into a sock monkey fan.

Perfect for Liam, his pajama pants were made out of Beatles fabric.

Chloe got lighter weight fabric PJs since she's headed to the warm south. Even though they're pink and the pants have colorful citrus wedges on them, they are actually BYU pajamas. If you look closely, you can see that the shirt says Brigham Young University and the pants have the word Cougars printed all over them.

This year when I was looking for Katie's pajamas, I totally lucked out and found them on the first rack  in the first store I looked in. We rarely go into Macy's let alone buy anything there. However, once a year they usually come through for me with something perfect for Katie and on sale. This year, Katie's jammies are navy blue with a silver satin collar. I also gave her a matching robe.

For me, Katie and the kids found me Cookie Monster PJs. I love the pants because they're made out of that super soft flannel material. Chloe said they got them for me because I'm a monster and I like to make cookies.



Merry Christmas and 
Happy New Year!

No comments: