December 03, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I brought my camera to Idaho with plans to take tons of photographs to document a wonderful holiday with family.

Well, all I can say is...

...epic fail.

We had a great time, ate way more than we should have, and Chloe opened her mission call. But, all I've got to show for it are these few photos.

Of course, we went to the Idaho Festival of Lights Parade. It's always fun being there with the cousins, but the festival is in poor shape. If we were to live in Preston, Katie and I would volunteer and help give it a boost. (And no Oma, don't get your hopes up that we'll be moving anytime soon.)

Liam, Tomas and I went to Pop 'N Pins for our annual bowl-a-thon. You might remember this place which was made famous in "Napoleon Dynamite." Here Tomas and Liam are summoning their eagle powers.

Their eagle powers must have worked. Both boys did really well. Liam almost did too well. One game, I only beat him by three points. That's too close. I'm going to have to do some major practicing before next year
Well, there you have it. Not much, I know. But when I think about it, I didn't really do much more than lie around, eat and sleep. No one wants to see pictures of that anyway.

No comments: